competition Terms and conditions
who can enter?
Entry is only available to people who are aged 18 years or older.
how to enter
1. Entrants must "Like" the Wild Lotus Camp Facebook™ page OR
2. "Follow" wildlotuscamp on Instagram OR
3. "Follow" wildlotuscamp on Twitter OR
4. Sign up to the wildlotuscamp newsletter
5. Entrants must complete the online entry form found on the Wild Lotus Camp Competition page and fill in all required fields.
6. The promotion ends midnight Friday 17th May 2019.
7. Winner announced by Friday 10th June 2019.
The prize is a package which consists of, and is only redeemable for the following;
Airport meet and greet and transfers
3 Nights Glamping at Wild Lotus Camp, Antigua
3 course breakfast daily
2 x 60 minute massage
4 course beach bbq daily
Campfire each night
terms and conditions
1. There is one Glamping Package to be won over the period of the competition.
2. The total Glamping Package retail prize value is up to $2,600 (USD).
3. The Glamping Package is offered by Wild Lotus Camp
4. The Glamping Package is available for use only by people over the age of 18.
5. The Glamping Package cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel services.
6. This is a single-use Glamping Package. Any un-used portion of the Package is forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
7. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
8. The Glamping Package is only valid for travel from 1/11/19 – 16/12/19. Travel must be concluded by the Expiry Date.
9. The Redemption Date for the Travel Package is 1/07/19. The Travel Package must be booked no later than this date or the Glamping Package prize is forfeited in full.
10. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and at the discretion of Wild Lotus Camp depending on level of occupancy. All applicable booking terms and conditions apply.
11. This Glamping Package will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Glamping Package will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
12. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and The Glamping Package cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
13. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Glamping Package amount.
14. The customer may add services or stay additional nights, however the customer is responsible for any additional costs.
15. To redeem the Glamping Package, email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise them in the email you have a Glamping Package to redeem.
16. The Glamping Package is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
17. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this Glamping Package cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
18. The Glamping Package cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees incurred by the customer.
19. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Wild Lotus Camp.
20. The Glamping Package is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
21. If you have any questions about the Glamping package, please email email@example.com
22. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Wild Lotus Camp.
23. Wild Lotus Camp reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
general terms and conditions
1. Wild Lotus Camp Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
2. Wild Lotus Camp Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Wild Lotus Camp Ltd’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Wild Lotus Camp Ltd) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Wild Lotus Camp Ltd; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
3. Wild Lotus Camp Ltd collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Wild Lotus Camp Ltd will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Wild Lotus Camp Ltd for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to Antigua & Barbuda lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of Wild Lotus Camp Ltd.
Wild Lotus Camp reserves the right to add to, alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and policies as and when it deems necessary. Should you require any clarification on the terms and conditions please contact us directly.